Dessert Menu
    • Desserts

    • SMORES POTS DE CREME

      10

      French chocolate custard, graham cracker fudge crumble, house made marshmallow, graham cracker

    • THE CHADWICK

      10

      buttermilk panna cotta, smoked cherry compote, toasted almond * GF

    • ROSE WATER & RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE

      10

      shortbread cookie crust, brandy raspberry compote, Chantilly

    • MARKET STREET BEIGNETS

      10

      coated with powdered sugar, served with crème anglaise-opened hot table side

    • After Dinner Drinks

    • Russian Quaalude

      10

      Tito’s Vodka, Kahlua, Baileys, Amaretto, Frangelico, coffee, homemade cream

    • Spanish Coffee

      10

      Baileys, Kahlua, Goslings 151, coffee with seared cinnamon

    • Traditional Irish Coffee

      10

      Jameson Irish whisky, brown sugar, coffee, homemade cream
      *add Bailey’s $2

    • Hootch's Hot Toddy

      9

      Torres Brandy, St George Pear Liquor, honey, lemon, Earl Grey Black Tea

    • Loose Leaf Hot Tea

      S/5 D/7

      We get all our tea from the local tea shop Voila! in Frederick

      Black Tea - One Love, Blackberrylicious

      Green Tea- Pinhead Gunpowder, Marrakesh Mint, Ginger (Decaf)

      Rooibos Tea -  Warm Your Heart, Red Lights in Paris

      Chai Tea- Indie Chai, Chai Coconut

      Single Teapot Serves 2 Cups     Double Teapot Serves 4 Cups

    • DIGESTIF’S

      Limoncello 3oz $6
      Averna Amaro 3oz $11
      Ramos Pinto RP10 PORT 3oz $13

OUR MENU CHANGES FREQUENTLY AND MAY NOT ACCURATELY PORTRAY OUR MENU LISTINGS FOR THE DAY.

Vegetarian       Vegetarian Option         Gluten Free         Gluten Free Option        Vegan       Vegan Option