Dessert Menu
    • Desserts

    • POTS DE CREME

      10

      French chocolate custard with Gran Mariner, Baileys whipped cream, pistachio & dried cranberries *GF *contains nuts

    • CREME BRULEE

      10

      rumchata and coffee liquour, caramelized sugar crust, pulled sugar garnish *GF

    • EGG NOG CHEESECAKE

      10

      gingersnap crust, Chantilly cream

    • MARKET STREET BEIGNETS

      10

      coated with powdered sugar, served with crème anglaise-opened hot table side

    • SEASONAL COBBLER

      12

      blackberry, brown sugar, pecans, topped with puff pastry & vanilla ice cream

    • After Dinner Drinks

    • Regular/Decaf Coffee

      3
    • Loose Leaf Hot Tea-

      5

      Smooth Operator- Green Tea
      V-Iced Tropical-Black Tea
      Red Hot Rooibos-Rooibos Tea (Decaf)

      We get our tea from the local tea shop Voila!

    • Russian Quaalude

      10

      Tito’s Vodka, Kahlua, Baileys, Amaretto, Frangelico, coffee, homemade cream

    • Spanish Coffee

      10

      Baileys, Kahlua, Goslings 151, coffee with seared cinnamon

    • Traditional Irish Coffee

      10

      Jameson Irish whisky, brown sugar, coffee, homemade cream
      *add Bailey’s $2

    • Hootch's Hot Toddy

      9

      Torres Brandy, St George Pear Liquor, honey, lemon, Earl Grey Black Tea

    • DIGESTIF’S

      Limoncello 3oz $6
      Averna Amaro 3oz $11
      Ramos Pinto RP10 PORT 3oz $13

OUR MENU CHANGES FREQUENTLY AND MAY NOT ACCURATELY PORTRAY OUR MENU LISTINGS FOR THE DAY.

Vegetarian       Vegetarian Option         Gluten Free         Gluten Free Option        Vegan       Vegan Option

SECOND FLOOR OF RESTAURANT
SUNDAY 1/20 : CLOSED
MONDAY 1/14 : CLOSED
TUESDAY 1/15: CLOSED