Dessert Menu
    • Desserts

    • CREME BRULEE

      10

      rumchata and coffee liquour, caramelized sugar crust, pulled sugar garnish *GF

    • CHERRY CHEESECAKE

      10

      luxardo cherry swirl cheesecake, oreo crust, topped with a strawberry & lemon compote

    • MARKET STREET BEIGNETS

      10

      coated with powdered sugar, served with crème anglaise-opened hot table side

    • POTS DE CREME

      10

      french chocolate custard with Gran Mariner, Baileys whipped cream, pistachio & dried cranberries *GF

    • After Dinner Drinks

    • Regular/Decaf Coffee

      3
    • Loose Leaf Hot Tea-

      5

      Mentos Anyone?- Green Tea
      One Love-Black Tea
      Wild Elderberry Bush-Honey Bush Tea (Decaf)

      We get our tea from the local tea shop Voila!

    • Russian Quaalude

      10

      Tito’s Vodka, Kahlua, Baileys, Amaretto, Frangelico, coffee, homemade cream

    • Spanish Coffee

      10

      Baileys, Kahlua, Goslings 151, coffee with seared cinnamon

    • Traditional Irish Coffee

      10

      Jameson Irish whisky, brown sugar, coffee, homemade cream
      *add Bailey’s $2

    • Hootch's Hot Toddy

      9

      Torres Brandy, St George Pear Liquor, honey, lemon, Earl Grey Black Tea

    • DIGESTIF’S

      Limoncello 3oz $6
      Averna Amaro 3oz $11
      Ramos Pinto RP10 PORT 3oz $13

OUR MENU CHANGES FREQUENTLY AND MAY NOT ACCURATELY PORTRAY OUR MENU LISTINGS FOR THE DAY.

Vegetarian       Vegetarian Option         Gluten Free         Gluten Free Option        Vegan       Vegan Option