We have a first-come, first-served seating policy

See below for more information.

DINNER HOURS

TUESDAY – THURSDAY
4:00 PM – 9:00 PM

FRIDAY – SATURDAY
4:00 PM – 10:00 PM

SUNDAY
4:00 PM – 8:00 PM

BRUNCH HOURS

SATURDAY & SUNDAY
11:00 AM – 2:45 PM

Our bar is open late Friday & Saturday night.

Please note: our kitchen is closed on Saturday & Sunday from 2:45 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. The restaurant is open for drinks only during this time.

Why no reservations?

We have a first-come, first-served seating policy. All guests in your party must be present when seating. We only accept reservations on Valentine’s Day, Easter Brunch, Mother’s Day Brunch, Father’s Day Brunch, and New Year’s Eve.

We are closed on the following holidays: Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Years Day.

935A01AC-A1B9-4F53-BC83-65085F12A10A
We Be Jammin

WHEN YOU WALK IN, WHAT’S NEXT?

If a table is not available, our hostess will take your name and phone number and will call you when it’s ready. Our downstairs bar is open on a first come/first serve basis and serves our full menu. Upstairs the Hootch Lounge offers appetizers & small plates with a full bar.

Please note, that occasionally the Hootch Lounge is closed due to private events.

We are unable to accommodate larger parties in our small dining room.

If you have any questions, please call and we answer any questions you might have.

WHEN YOU WALK IN, WHAT’S NEXT?

If a table is not available, our hostess will take your name and phone number and will call you when it’s ready. Our downstairs bar is open on a first come/first serve basis and serves our full menu. Upstairs the Hootch Lounge offers appetizers & small plates with a full bar. Please note, that occasionally the Hootch Lounge is closed due to private events.

We are unable to accommodate parties 7+ in our downstairs dining room. If you have any questions, please call and we will try to accommodate your party.